1. Catholic Singles Network is hereby called “CSN”. You are hereafter
2. MEMBER declares that he/she is a baptized Catholic and believes in the
tenets of the Catholic faith. It is CSN’s sole discretion that membership
may be granted to a person in the process of becoming a Catholic.
3. MEMBER declares that he/she
a. has never been married or
b. is widowed or
c. Is divorced yet free to marry in the Catholic Church due to annulment
or special dispensation.
4. MEMBER promises to provide CSN with accurate information relating to
MEMBER’S biographical background data, including but not limited to your
contact information, profile photograph, and billing information. By
presenting himself or herself in a truthful fashion, MEMBER understands
that he/ she has a greater chance of meeting a compatible person. If CSN
discovers that MEMBER is ineligible for membership or has knowingly
misrepresented him or herself with inaccurate information, CSN may expel
MEMBER or withhold membership benefits, and no membership moneys will be
returned to MEMBER.
5. (applicable to the AA or AAA level only) MEMBER agrees to meet
in-person with his/her monthly introduction. The meeting should be a
comfortable, casual one, with the understanding that friendships have the
best opportunity to develop when people meet with an open mind and an open
6. “A” membership is available for one year term only, and it will start
upon receipt of MEMBER application and payment.
7. “AA” or “AAA” Membership is available for six months or for one year,
and will start with the receipt of MEMBER’S first introduction if MEMBER
signs up for the AA or AAA level membership . CSN permits MEMBERS to sign
up for one of three types of services:
a. “A” MEMBERSHIP- Entitles MEMBER to attend CSN sponsored social events
at a discount.
b. “AA” MEMBERSHIP - Entitles MEMBER to receive an email of a profile of a
Catholic single that has similar values and interests. Members then
contact each other by phone and arrange a meeting. MEMBER agrees to get
together in –person with their monthly introductions. Members must contact
each other within five days and arrange a meeting. MEMBER also is entitled
to attend CSN sponsored social events at a discount.
c. “AAA” MEMBERSHIP - Entitles MEMBER to visit the CSN website
www.csnca.com and peruse the Directory of CSN members, read their
profiles, and see their photos. “AA MEMBERS will then be allowed to select
as many introductions as desired from the Directory. However, the
selections must be submitted on a one-at-a-time basis only. The profile
that you have selected will be sent to the area representative who, in
turn, will contact the SELECTED MEMBER to find out if there is a mutual
interest. SELECTED MEMBER has one week to inform the Area Representative,
that a meeting is agreeable. If SELECTED MEMBERS agrees to meet with the
SELECTOR, then contact information will be provided to each party member.
However, unlike the monthy introductions, the SELECTED MEMBER is not
obligated to meet with the “AA” SELECTOR. MEMBER also is entitled to
attend CSN sponsored social events at a discount
8. MEMBERS will be billed on a quarterly basis regardless of level or
length of membership.
9. “A” or “AA” MEMBERS will be permitted to upgrade their status during
their membership period by paying the difference in fee between their
current membership rate and the upgraded membership rate. If member wishes
to upgrade to a higher level or extend the length of membership, member
must do so before current membership expires.
10. (Applicable to “AA” members only) CSN warrants that it will make its
best efforts to ensure that no monthly introduction is ever repeated. In
the unlikely event that a match is repeated, CSN will provide a substitute
introduction as soon as possible, or a month will be added to the
11. (Applicable to “AA” members only) CSN warrants that it will make its
best efforts to ensure that member will receive an introduction per month.
In the event that a member does not receive an introduction in a given
month, CSN reserves the right to extend membership by one month or provide
two introductions in any given month.
12. Because MEMBER joins CSN in order to meet other Catholics and
establish a friendship, MEMBER understands and agrees that making contact
as soon as possible is of fundamental importance. Therefore, when MEMBER
is introduced to someone, the MEMBER must respond to the selector or CSN
within five days.
13. If MEMBER fails to participate properly (i.e., contact promptly and
get together with his/her introduction) more than once, membership will be
suspended until an explanation is received by CSN as to why the delinquent
MEMBER has not been participating in a responsible manner. CSN reserves
the right to reinstate the member if extenuating circumstances are
explained to CSN through email within five (5) days of having membership
suspended. Failure to respond within five (5) days will result in
termination of membership, and no refund of membership.
14. If, for any reason, a MEMBER is unable to participate in the matching
process during the membership, the MEMBER can contact CSN administrators
at email@example.com to have membership be placed on INACTIVE STATUS. MEMBER
will receive one INACTIVE STATUS per annual membership, good for up to
four months. MEMBER recognizes that he/she cannot suspend and re-open the
membership more than once during the term of the agreement. The length of
the INACTIVE STATUS (up to four months) will be added onto the term of the
15. If CSN administrators try to contact MEMBER three times during thirty
days, with no response from MEMBER, the MEMBER will be considered a
“non-participant” and the membership will be terminated. CSN reserves the
right to reinstate MEMBER if extenuating circumstances are explained to
CSN after the month of non-communication.
16. Membership in CSN is non-transferable.
17. It is possible that other CSN members or users (including unauthorized
users, or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials
on the CSN website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such
offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain
personal information about you due to your use of the Service, and that
the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. CSN is not
responsible for the use of any personal information that you may choose to
disclose on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information
that you post on the CSN service and/or release to others.
18. MEMBER agrees not to transmit any unlawful, harassing, libelous,
privacy invading, sexually and/or racially offensive, abusive,
threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
of any kind.
19. MEMBER agrees not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of,
other members to buy or sell any products or services or to join other
Catholic organizations, or clubs through the Service.
20. MEMBER also agrees not to post any photos containing personally
identifiable information, children, other people's images without their
consent, nudity or otherwise offensive material in any public areas
accessible by CSN’s membership. CSN reserves the right, but has no
obligation, to reject or remove any profile or photo.
21. MEMBER agrees not to send more than three (3) email messages or to
call three (3) times to another member within a 24-hour period without
receiving a response. Such behavior is considered harassment and is
subject to membership suspension.
22. CSN reserves the right to deny membership and/or revoke membership to
any individual who is, as determined in CSN’s sole and absolute
discretion, not seeking to use our services in good faith, and also to
expel or withhold membership benefits from anyone who attempts to abuse,
exploit, or use our services and resources for any improper, immoral, or
23. MEMBER, may cancel this agreement, without any penalty or obligation,
at any time prior to midnight of the fifth (5th) day following the date of
this agreement. To cancel this agreement, member can email their
cancellation request at firstname.lastname@example.org Within 10 days of receipt of
cancellation notice, CSN will refund MEMBER all membership monies paid
24. If MEMBER is unable to receive all services for which the MEMBER has
contracted due to death, the MEMBER and the member’s estate may elect to
be relieved of the obligation to make payments for services other than
those received before death. The MEMBER’S estate will receive a pro-rated
refund for services not received after date of death.
25. Other than reasons stated in 23 and 24 in the agreement, MEMBER
assumes membership agreement is non-refundable.
26. Memberships automatically renew at the end of each paid period at the
then chosen membership plan until you cancel the account. If member is
paying in installments and cancels account prior to the end of the period,
member must pay the balance at the time of cancellation.
27. If, after your membership is renewed, that you decide to cancel you
will have 5 days from your renewal date to receive a full refund.
28. CSN makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or
implied, as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information furnished
by its MEMBERS, and accordingly, MEMBER agrees to hold CSN harmless from
any and all damages, claims, causes of actions, suits, demands and
liabilities resulting from the service of CSN and/or actions of other
29. CSN is not affiliated with the Archdiocese of San Francisco, the
Archdiocese of Los Angeles, the Diocese of Oakland, the Diocese of Orange
County, the Diocese of San Jose, or the Diocese of San Diego, or their
30. MEMBER agrees to keep names, phone numbers and descriptions received
through CSN in strictest confidence, and never to divulge such information
to anyone else.
31. This agreement constitutes the entire understandings of MEMBER and
CSN, and no oral representations by either party shall in any way affect
a MEMBER of CSN, THEREBY ACCEPTING THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT, YOU ALSO AGREE
33. CSN reserves the right to amend membership agreement at any time
without any notice.
34. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the
State of California.
35. I declare that I have read and that I understand and agree to the
foregoing and that the information provided by me is true and correct to
the best of my knowledge and belief. Please enroll me in the program. I
Six Month Program or 12 Month Program
( ) “A” Membership at $ 39 per year.
( ) “AA” Membership at $59 per 6 months. ( ) “AA” Membership at $89 per
( ) “AAA” Membership at $99 per 6 months. ( ) “AAA” Membership at $149 per